Hydrodermabrasion facials are a result of cutting-edge technology and the desire to deliver beauty results your clients will love. These facials have been growing in popularity for several years, and the devices used to carry out the facials have also grown and evolved.
A hydrodermabrasion facial is a spin-off treatment of dermabrasion, but it’s crystal-free and far more gentler. Hydrodermabrasion is suitable for all skin types and provides effective yet gentle exfoliation to the skin. During treatments, aestheticians can also use a variety of targeted serums to customize the treatment for their client’s unique skin needs and concerns.
Why are hydrodermabrasion facials so popular?
Hydrodermabrasion has quickly risen as a favorite among individuals who take their skincare seriously. But why this treatment? There are several reasons for the soaring popularity of hydrodermabrasion facials:
- Gentle and non-invasive: Unlike traditional microdermabrasion, which uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin, hydrodermabrasion is crystal-free. This process gently exfoliates the skin by removing dead cells from the surface while simultaneously infusing the skin with hydrating and moisturizing serums. This means less irritation and redness post-treatment.
- Suitable for all skin types: Whether your clients have sensitive, oily, or dry skin, hydrodermabrasion can be tailored to fit their specific skincare needs.
- Immediate results with no downtime: After a session, your clients can expect their skin to look plumper, healthier, and more youthful. And the best part? There’s no recovery time. They can head straight from your spa to work or out for a date!
What results can a hydrodermabrasion facial deliver?
Here’s what your clients can expect post-treatment and with regular sessions:
Hydro for the Face
- Fine lines + wrinkles
- Minimize pores
- Target spots and pigmentation
Hydro for the Body
- Body “facials’
- Neck and Décolleté treatments
- Booty treatments
- Body acne
- Rejuvenate the hands/ feet
Hydro for Lips + Eyes
- Sensitive enough for eye treatments.
- Brighten eyes
- Gently plump lips
Where can I buy hydrodermabrasion spa machines?
We offer a variety of spa equipment on our website, including hydrodermabrasion machines!
There are tons of brands out there manufacturing hydro dermabrasion spa machines, but not all of them manufacture devices powerful enough to deliver real results for your clients. Our machines are backed by a generous warranty period, and we offer free training with each spa device purchase.
We also offer free educational opportunities throughout our website and in major tradeshows to keep you up-to-date with the latest techniques and protocols so you can attract and retain more clients.
DermaJEM is a spa equipment leader and is dedicated to your success.