Exfoliating Serum for Combination Skin
- Glycolic Acid – AHA. Speeds up Cell turnover, Boosts collagen production and improves hydration in the skin
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – Has both antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, helps with the appearance of scars, improves skin tone and reduces inflammation.
- Green Tea leaf Extract -Anti-Inflammatory, helps to reduce skin inflammation, redness and swelling.
- Holy Basil Extract – Has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and helps to brighten hyperpigmentation. In addition to having adaptogenic qualities that help to de-stress skin and help it fight free radicals.
- Tartaric Acid – AHA derived from grapes, gentle exfoliant that aids in cell turnover and has skin renewing benefits.
- Malic Acid -an AHA derived from Apples has toning and moisturizing properties and can help other acids function better when combined together.
- Mandelic Acid – AHA, derived from bitter almonds. Gentle acid that has a larger molecule, exfoliates and helps reduce acne, blackheads and fine lines and wrinkles and reduces pigmentation.
- Raw Honey Extract – Antibacterial- helps speed healing, Antimicrobial which helps to protect and repair skin damage, naturally packed with antioxidants, amino acids and nutrients.
Usage – For use with a Hydrodermabrasion device for exfoliation of Combination skin types. To use with the Anima Element Skin, Anima Ares Hydro and Micro, or the Anima Neptune 2.0: Dispense 50 ML of serum into your solution jar and proceed with Hydrodermabrasion steps detailed in your manual.
Full Ingredient List