What is hydrodermabrasion?
Hydrodermabrasion is a skin treatment used to improve the skin’s texture and the appearance of aging signs. During a hydrodermabrasion treatment, the upper layers of the skin are being exfoliated and infused with goal-specific serums, while extractions are also performed simultaneously. The end result is a highly effective skin treatment leaving the skin noticeably better in as little as a single session.
Hydrodermabrasion is one of the newest skin treatments on the market. Ask one of our spa experts what adding hydrodermabrasion to your spa menu can do for your business.
What are the skin benefits of hydrodermabrasion?
- Even out skin tone
- Suitable for any skin color and type
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Reduce or eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrate the skin
- Helps control rosacea
- Add elasticity and volume to the skin
- Treat acne
- Zero downtime and no recovery
- Visible results after a single session
- Treat hyperpigmentation
- Great for anyone – including those with sensitive skin
Your clients want results. They want beautiful, vibrant skin that’s hydrated and refreshed.
Combat the daily wear and tear of your client’s skin with one of our hydro devices. Find out if adding hydrodermabrasion is right for your med spa.