Hydro Exfoliating Serum for Oily Skin
- Salicylic Acid– BHA, helps to unclog pores purifying the skin. It can penetrate into pores and dissolve excess sebum and debris. Helps to regulate oil production.
- Willow Bark Extract – Gentle BHA that helps to increase cell turnover and minimizes the appearance of pores. Helps to reduce Acne and excess Oil production
- Niacinamide- Reduces inflammation, and helps to ease redness from inflammatory skin conditions. Minimizes the appearance of pores and helps to even out skin tone.
- Witch Hazel leaf extract- Relieves inflammation, tightens pores, and helps reduce acne.
- Tamarind Fruit Extract– Contains natural AHAs that help to exfoliate, unclog pores, and keep skin clear. In addition, it contains antioxidants like flavonoids, vitamin C, and Vitamin A.
- Comfrey Leaf extract– Helps to heal and with its high allantoin content acts as a Keratolitic – softening the keratin and helping the skin hold on to water better.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Anti-Inflammatory, and helps to reduce skin inflammation, redness, and swelling.
Usage – For use with a Hydrodermabrasion device for exfoliation of Oily skin types. To use with the Anima Element Skin, Anima Ares Hydro and Micro, or the Anima Neptune 2.0: Dispense 50 ML of serum into your solution jar and proceed with the Hydrodermabrasion steps detailed in your manual.
Full Ingredient List:
Deionized Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Fruit Extract, Acetamido Ethoxyethanol, Aloe Extract, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Pantothenic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Niacinamide, Glycine, Polyglutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate.