The Adagio includes the following hand-pieces:
- Disk Probes for the face and neck
- Globe Probes for face and eye area
- Q-Tip probes for sensitive skin
- Gloves for microcurrent massage on face and body
The Adagio Microcurrent is a professional microcurrent machine that is perfect for providing facial and body microcurrent treatments. With its multiple probes, you can select what is the best option for your client and their skin.
Microcurrent therapy uses low voltage electricity similar to the natural electrical current in the body. Microcurrent energy has the ability to lift and tone muscles creating a more firm appearance. Microcurrent also has benefits on a cellular level, it stimulates adenosine triphosphate (ATP) cell growth, and drives the creation of collagen and elastin in the skin. Microcurrent softens and tones the muscles and connective tissue in the skin by increasing cellular activity and has been shown to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Your clients can expect a more firm and lifted appearance immediately after treatment, which will become long-lasting with a series of weekly treatments and then follow-up maintenance visits.
The Adagio uses safe and effective microcurrent energy to give your clients comfortable treatments.
Your clients can expect to see the following:
- An enhanced facial contour with more sculpted features
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction in puffiness and inflammation
- A more lifted and tight brow and jawline
- A firmer and smoother skin texture and tone
- Improved circulation
- An increase in natural collagen production
Voltage: 100 V / 110 V – 220 V / 240 V
- Waveform: Rectangular bipolar pulses
- Current: 40-800 μA
- Input power: 40 W
- Range: 20 uA to 640 uA
- Frequency: 0.1 HZ – 800 Hz
- Mode: automatic sequential
*Cart is not included